You can see Technorati's final list of top 100 blogs here.
Listing your blog on Technorati is a little complicated, but it is well worth it. With over a million blogs, Technorati is [was] the mother of all blog directories.
The entire registration system is automated, so if you run into problems nobody will help you. This means you have to follow all of their instructions to the letter.
If you follow these steps, you shouldn't have any problems listing your blog.
1) Write a new blog entry, but do not publish it.
2) Go to the Technorati website and create an account ("join").
3) Add your blog title, URL, blog feed URL, and description. (To find your blog feed URL, scroll down to the bottom of your blog page and hover over "Posts (Atom)." The URL will appear in green in the lower left corner of your screen.)
You will receive an email almost immediately with the subject line “Technorati Claim in Progress.” Click on the link provided in the email for instructions. Scroll down to “Claim Status.” Click “check claim.” You will see this note:
Claim Status – (your blog)
Technorati will need to verify that you are an author of the blog by looking for a unique code. Please put the following short code [ … ] within a new blog post and publish it. This code must appear in the published post and it must also appear in your corresponding RSS feed once published. Once it is published, use the "Verify Claim Token" button on this page to tell Technorati your blog is ready for Technorati to verify the claim token and proceed to final review.
4) Copy and paste the 12-symbol token into the body of your new unpublished post. (The best place to put it is between two paragraphs.) It must be an unpublished post for the process to work!
5) Publish your post. Then go back to your account and click “verify your claim token.” You will get a confirmation email in about 10 minutes.
Note: You may receive the following rejection:.